Scandinavian Scalemasters 2019
Open international F4C/F4H contest
Helsingborg, Sweden 8 – 11 aug 2019
We welcome all competing pilots and helpers, their family members and supporters to the 2019 edition of Scandinavian Scalemasters.
Please read the following information carefully. Pass it on to your scale model special interest group in your country so that we may reach all interested parties.
This competition is open to all pilots competing in F4C and F4H
with a valid FAI license.
The contest will be hosted by the Norwegian Scaleteam (NLF) and Helsingborg Aeroclub at Helsingborg’s MFK airfield just outside Helsingborg Sweden. (enter Helsingborg MFK in to Google map and you will find it)
- The competition is from 8 -11 Aug 2019.
The competition will be according to the rules in FAI CIAM F4 Sporting Code.
It is possible to arrive before the 8 of Aug if you wish to make
training flights at the field.
- The Airfield is close to the city of Helsingborg in the south of Sweden.
Click here for a link to Goggle maps: https://goo.gl/3w963F
- Medals will be given to 1,2 and 3 places in both F4C and F4H in Scandinavian Scalemasters 2019.
Included in this contest is also the Nordic Championship for F4C and F4H both individual and Team for the Nordic Countries competitors.
Also included is the DM for the district of Skåne in F4C and F4H for the competitors from Skåne.(hosted by Skånes Flygsportsforbund).
- Entrance fee is 700,- Skr.( 70 ,- Euro) for each class entered.
There is no fee for Helpers, Supporters and TM
Protest fee is 50 euro
- Use the form on the website www.scale-master.se to register Your participation in the contest. We have to limit the numbers of pilots, due to time available. The payment must be received before 15 April 2019.
For Swedish competitors use : Bankgiro: 5560-9952
International payment: BIC SWEDSESS
IBAN SE11 8000 0821 4490 3916 3952
- Camping is possible at the field and electricity is available. WC and showers are also available. Tents, caravans and mobile homes are welcome.
The camping fee is 150,- Skr for each night. Payment on site to Helsingborg MFK.
Pål Lindèn Anthonisen, Norway
Anders Holt Jacobsen, Norway
Niclas Olsson, Sweden
Not Yet Decided
Niclas Olsson, Sweden
Narve Jensen, Norway
Didier Pabois, France
Krzysztof Kröl, Poland
Niels Jensen, Norway
Lars Strågen, Sweden
Agustin Sevilla Royo, Spain
Marius Conu, Romania
Sverre Moen, Norway
Lennart Ekdahl, Sweden
- There will be possibility for storage of models in tents at site.